15th September 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Chemistry) seats are available in Delhi Technological University?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know how many seats are there for PhD(Applied Chemistry) program in Delhi Technological University? I want to do this PhD program so I need to know about the seats availability in this university.

24th September 2019, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Chemistry) seats are available in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know how many seats are there for PhD(Applied Chemistry) program in Delhi Technological University? I want to do this PhD program so I need to know about the seats availability in this university.
There are no specific seat are available in Ph.D course in Applied Chemistry.

Internal students of Delhi Technological University having priority to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?