11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Delhi Technological University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in Delhi Technological University for PhD program in Applied Physics. I want to join this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

19th September 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in Delhi Technological University for PhD program in Applied Physics. I want to join this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

There are 2 (1- OBC and 1- ST) PhD Applied Physics (2018-19) seats available in Delhi Technological University. Those candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the screening test and interview for the admission to study PhD Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?