24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Ayurved Sindhant) seats are available in College of Ayurved Pune?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Ayurved Sindhant) course in College of Ayurved Pune? I am looking for admission in this college for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

31st August 2019, 01:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Ayurved Sindhant) seats are available in College of Ayurved Pune?

College of Ayurved Pune

The total number of Ph.D. (Ayurved Sindhant) seats that are available in the College of Ayurved Pune is 05.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Dhanakwadi Educational Campus, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra
4th September 2019, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Ayurved Sindhant) seats are available in College of Ayurved Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Ayurved Sindhant) course in College of Ayurved Pune? I am looking for admission in this college for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.
There are 5 seats are available for PhD course in College of Ayurved Pune.

GEN-1
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?