16th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Basic and Applied Science) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD program in Basic and Applied Science? I would like to know how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly let me know immediately.

30th September 2019, 05:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Basic and Applied Science) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Jamia Millia Islamia

The total number of Ph.D. (Basic and Applied Science) seats that are available in Jamia Millia Islamia is 04.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jamia Nagar
New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?