13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats available in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Biotechnology in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this institute for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats available in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Biotechnology in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this institute for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!
There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Biotechnology in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History.

Gen-3
SC-2
ST-2
OBC-1
17th September 2019, 03:19 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats available in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History?

The total number of seats available for Doctor of Physiology(Biotechnology) in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History is 10.

The eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Physiology(Biotechnology) in Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History is that you must have completed Post graduation in Biology or Biotechnology from a recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

You can check the website http://www.sacon.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?