8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Chemistry) seats are available in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Hello, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Chemistry in Centurion University of Technology and Management. But I don't know how many seats are available for this PhD. If anyone of you know about the seats availability please let me know.

13th October 2019, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Chemistry) seats are available in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Chemistry in Centurion University of Technology and Management. But I don't know how many seats are available for this PhD. If anyone of you know about the seats availability please let me know.
There are 03 seats are available for PhD course in Chemistry in Centurion University of Technology and Management.

Gen-1
SC-1
ST-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?