8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available at the Gangadhar Meher University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the number of seats available at the Gangadhar Meher University for a PhD in Commerce course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university?

14th October 2019, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available at the Gangadhar Meher University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the number of seats available at the Gangadhar Meher University for a PhD in Commerce course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university?
There are 06 seats are available for PhD course in Commerce in Gangadhar Meher University.

Gen-2
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-1
14th October 2019, 10:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available at the Gangadhar Meher University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Commerce at Gangadhar Meher University is 2 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
15th October 2019, 12:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Gangadhar Meher University

The total number of PhD(Commerce) seats that are available at the Gangadhar Meher University is 14.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Gangadhar Meher University.

Fatak, Budharaja
Sambalpur, Orissa 768004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?