23rd October 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Geography) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Gangadhar Meher University for PhD program in Geography course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university?

31st October 2019, 08:27 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: How many PhD(Geography) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

Number of seats available to pursue PhD in Geography in Gangadhar Meher University:

The detailed information about the number of seats available to pursue PhD in Geography in Gangadhar Meher University is given below.

Name of the College - Gangadhar Meher University

Name of the Course - PhD in Geography

>> Number of seats available - 2 seats

@ Head of the department - Dr. Namita Pattanaik

Click here for more details

Click here for notification
2nd November 2019, 01:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Geography) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Geography at Ganagadhar Meher University is 2 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?