5th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics course in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  3. Requirements to apply for PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  6. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  7. Can I get MDS seat with a score of 120 in PGCET?
  8. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  9. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) candidate of DAV Centenary Dental College?
  11. Is there any more valuable course other than MDS after BDS?
  12. Is there any scope in BDS? Which are the good fields in medical?
  13. Procedure to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How many MDS(Public Health Dentistry) seats are available in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  18. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th September 2019, 01:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore

The total number of Ph.D. (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats that are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore is 03.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

CA-37, 24th Main, I Phase, J.P. Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka 560078, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?