21st October 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

I would like to know about the seats availability in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research for PhD program in Economics. I want to secure a seat for this PhD program in this institute. So, if anyone of you knows about the seats availability then please let me know.

31st October 2019, 11:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research

The total number of Ph.D. (Economics) seats that are available in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research is 12.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Shivaji University Road
Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004, India
2nd November 2019, 06:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

The seat availability to study PhD in Economics at Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research is 2 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.siberindia.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?