21st October 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me what is the procedure for getting admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research for studying PhD in Economics program? Please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission.

27th April 2022, 08:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

The admission procedure to study PhD Economics at Chhatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research is, candidate must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidate also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET and SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?