6th April 2020, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science for a PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering course? I would like to know how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th February 2021, 04:32 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How many PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

Total 18 PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) seats are available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science.

You can get admission through UGC NET or CSIR or any other equivalent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?