11th August 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Pondicherry University for PhD in Environmental Engineering course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

11th August 2022, 07:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry University?

Only 4 seats are available for PhD Environmental Engineering at Pondicherry University.

The admission procedure to study PhD Environmental Engineering is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
13th August 2022, 04:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry University?

Total 4 seats are available for PhD Environmental Engineering at Pondicherry University.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
14th August 2022, 01:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study PhD in Environmental Engineering at Pondicherry University is 4 seat intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a post-graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is made on the basis of merit secured in an entrance examination followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.pondiuni.edu.in
15th August 2022, 02:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

There are approx four seats available for the Ph.D. in (Environmental Engineering) course at Pondicherry University.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?