2nd June 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) seats are available in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Food Science and Nutrition course in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

6th June 2019, 03:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) seats are available in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) seats are available in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is 10.

You must have Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition from a recognized college or university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to the PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is through entrance examination conducted by Tamil nadu Agricultural University.

The application form can be downloaded from the website www.tnau.ac.in

You can visit the website http://www.tnau.ac.in/homesci/agrif/aboutus.html for more information.
7th June 2019, 10:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) seats are available in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

The seat availability to study PhD in Food Science and Nutrition at Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is 5 seats intake.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Home Science College and Research Institute
Thiruchi Madurai Road, Madurai
Tamil Nadu - 625104
Phone - +91-452-2422684
Mobile - 9489056725
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?