2nd June 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

I want to apply for PhD program in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai. I want to do PhD in Food Science and Nutrition. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Clinical Psychology in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th June 2019, 04:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

PhD in Food and Nutrition is the study of Science and is of 3 years duration.
You must have Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition from a recognized college or university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to the PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is through entrance examination conducted by Tamil nadu Agricultural University.

The application form can be downloaded from the website www.tnau.ac.in

You can visit the website http://www.tnau.ac.in/homesci/agrif/aboutus.html for more information.
8th June 2019, 12:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

The requirements to study PhD in Food Science and Nutrition at Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is given below.

==> Candidate must have done post graduate in relevant stream from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural university.

Documents required at the time of admission:-

--> Transfer of Migration Certificate
--> Code of conduct certificate one from head of the institute and two from the professors of institution where the student last studied.
--> Provisional degree certificate both bachelor's and master's.
--> Marks list of qualifying degrees
--> Community certificate issued by revenue authority
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?