5th August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Green Technology) seats are available in the Institute of Chemical Technology?

Hi everyone, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Green Technology) from Institute of Chemical Technology. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

15th August 2019, 01:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Green Technology) seats are available in the Institute of Chemical Technology?

Institute of Chemical Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Green Technology) seats that are available in the Institute of Chemical Technology is 11.

For more information, you can contact at the address of Institute of Chemical Technology.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Near Don Bosco School, Opp. Khalsa College, Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
20th August 2019, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Green Technology) seats are available in the Institute of Chemical Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Green Technology) from Institute of Chemical Technology. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.
There are six seats are available for PhD course in Green Technology in Institute of Chemical Technology. Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course in Green Technology.

Gen-3
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?