2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) seats are available in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) course in Institute of Chemical Technology? I am looking for admission in this institute for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

13th April 2019, 05:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) seats are available in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Institute of Chemical Technology

The total number of PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) seats are available in the Institute of Chemical Technology.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Near Don Bosco School, Opp. Khalsa College, Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?