25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu for PhD program in Mathematics specialization? If anyone of you know about the seats availability then please let me know.

29th September 2019, 01:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Central University of Tamil Nadu

The total number of Ph.D. (Mathematics) seats that are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu is 10.

For further information, you can contact at given below address

CONTACT ADDRESS

Neelakudi
Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu 610005, India
29th September 2019, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu for PhD program in Mathematics specialization? If anyone of you know about the seats availability then please let me know.
There are 7 seats are available for Ph.D course in Mathematics in Central University of Tamil Nadu.

GEN-4
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?