7th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Shri Shivaji Science College? Documents required to apply?

I would like to know that how many seats are there for PhD(Microbiology) course in Shri Shivaji Science College? What documents are required to apply for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  2. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard of Shri Shivaji Education Society Science College, Nagpur?
  3. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? List of universities for M.A in Marathi?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  5. Admission requirements to do PhD(Microbiology) in Shri Shivaji Science College?
  6. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  8. Best colleges in India for masters in Clinical Psychology? Any colleges for Masters in Criminal Psychology?
  9. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  10. What are various courses in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  12. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get SGSITS Civil/M.E branch after scoring 112 marks in OBC category?
  14. Names and websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon offering BSc course?
  15. What should I do after completing B.A? I am interested to become a Climatologist
  16. How to get admission in Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get Shri college of commerce
  18. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
9th November 2016, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Shri Shivaji Science College? Documents required to apply?

Below I have mentioned the contact details of the above mentioned College.
Contact to the respective College to get the details of availability of seats to do Ph.D in Microbiology.

Shri Shivaji Science College
Address: Morshi Road, Gadge Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444603
Phone: 0721 266 0855

Candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course in the same in order to pursue the Ph.D course in Microbiology.
Candidates must have to carry all the Post Graduate documents at the time of Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?