12th February 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Seed Science & Technology) seats are available in IARI-Pusa?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Seed Science & Technology course in IARI-Pusa. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

30th April 2019, 03:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Seed Science & Technology) seats are available in IARI-Pusa?

Indian Agricultural Research Institute

The total number of Ph.D. (Seed Science & Technology) seats are available in IARI-Pusa is 04.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Indian Agricultural Research Institute.

Contact Address

Pusa
Delhi, Delhi 110012 , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?