10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Sociology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the seats availability for PhD(Sociology) course which is available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are available for this PhD program?

13th September 2019, 07:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Sociology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

The seat availability to study PhD in Sociology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is 10 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ggu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?