24th August 2011, 02:29 PM
AniKarthik

Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for Lectureship having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Sir,

I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology, would like to know if I am eligible for appearing in NET for lectureship.Kindly clarify.Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  2. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  3. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  4. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  6. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  8. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  9. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer through UGC-NET being a M.Tech candidate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  12. What is the date of UGC NET Lectureship exam date?
  13. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  14. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC NET after completing B.Tech in IT stream
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  17. Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?
  18. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder? -- [New]
24th August 2011, 04:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for Lectureship having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniKarthik View Post
Sir,

I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology, would like to know if I am eligible for appearing in NET for lectureship.Kindly clarify.Thank You.
Sorry But you are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination.

Because to apply for NET Examination, Candidates Must have to complete His Master degree Course, Final year master degree/Post Graduate degree candidates are also apply for this examination. But Bachelors Degree candidates are not eligible for NET Examination.

>> NET Examination was conducted by UGC Every year and the examination was held in June and december every year. The June NET Examination was already over and the Notification of December NET was Going to be declared soon in The month of September 2011.

Candidates may apply for Lectureship and Junior research fellowship Post, for lectureship post there is no Minimum age restrictions But for JRF Your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved category candidates.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination for Lectureship then please complete your Post graduate degree course Because Bachelors degree candidates are not eligible for NET Examination.

>> And If you want to get Complete Information about NET Examination, then please visit the UGC Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
24th August 2011, 05:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam for Lectureship having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hello friend,
As per the UGC standards, you must hold a masters degree of a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.

Since you are a graduate, you can not apply for the exam.
You need to pursue masters degree program in biotechnology or any other field to be eligible for the exam.

For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET
24th August 2011, 06:21 PM
rana2011
Banned

Sorry you are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination.

To apply for NET Examination, Candidates Must have to complete His Master degree Course.
[Final year master degree/Post Graduate degree candidates are also apply for this examination. But Bachelors Degree candidates are not eligible for NET Examination].

NET Examination was conducted by UGC Every year and the examination was held in June and december every year.
The June NET Examination was already over and the Notification of December NET was Going to be declared soon in The month of September 2011.

Candidates may apply for Lectureship and Junior research fellowship Post, for lectureship post there is no Minimum age restrictions But for JRF Your age should not be more than 28 years.

So, If you are Interested in NET Examination for Lectureship then please complete your Post graduate degree course.

For more information about NET Examination, then please visit the UGC Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

Thanks!!
24th August 2011, 07:25 PM
Sehwag6

Sorry to say this you are not eligible for net exam. Net stands for national eligibility test. The educational qualification is master degree graduation. After that you apply .all the best
24th August 2011, 08:19 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination.

for NET Examination, Candidates Must have to complete His Master degree Course, Final year master degree/Post Graduate degree candidates are also apply for this examination.

But Bachelors Degree candidates are not eligible for NET Examination.

so, you have to fullfill this condition.
6th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UGC net exam? At present i am MCA(eng..) final year student.
26th December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for net exam computer science. i completed mca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?