21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Tamil) seats are available in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College for PhD program in Tamil. I want to join this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

15th August 2019, 05:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Tamil) seats are available in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College?

Sri Krishna Arts and Science College

The total number of Ph.D. (Tamil) seats that are available in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College is 04.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Sri Krishna Arts and Science College.

Contact Address

Sugunapuram, Kuniamuthur P.O.
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008, India
21st August 2019, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Tamil) seats are available in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in Sri Krishna Arts and Science College for PhD program in Tamil. I want to join this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.
There are no specific seat are available in Ph.D course in Tamil.

Internal students of Sri Krishna Arts and Science College having priority to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?