10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Statistics from Annamalai University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

16th August 2019, 01:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Statistics at Annamalai University. Admission selection is done on the basis of written test and personal interview which is conducted by the university. The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
21st August 2019, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Statistics from Annamalai University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exam for Ph.D course in Annamalai University in Statistics department is only through CSIR NET JRF exam.

There are no specific cutoff for Ph.D course in Annamalai University in Statistics department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?