28th February 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Tourism Management) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Tourism Management) from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

13th March 2019, 05:52 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: How many PhD(Tourism Management) seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

In accordance with the academic brochure "RET Information Brochure 2018-2019" there are no admission to do PhD in Tourism Management. However for other PhD the admission is done through RET exam conducted by the university. However there are subjects where RET exam is exempted. For further information kindly refer the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?