21st February 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Yoga) seats are available in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Yoga course in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

26th February 2019, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Yoga) seats are available in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

There are total number of 04 PhD(Yoga) seats available in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Duration of PhD(Yoga) is 3 years, comprises of 6 semesters. Those candidates who have a Master's Degree in the related subject with at least 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Candidates who have a M.Phil. degree in philosophy are given preference for admission in PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sanchiuniv.edu.in/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?