1st February 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Karnataka SET? Good books to refer?

Hi all,
i am preparing for karnataka set exam. so please tell me how to prepare and what should i refer to get good results.please reply early.
Thanks

11th March 2014, 08:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Karnataka SET? Good books to refer?

K.S.E.T. --- Karnataka State Eligibility Test

Basically the KSET Examination is conducted by the University of Mysore.This examination is conducted for admission in to the various several courses such as Management,Engineering or the candidates pursuing in the designing courses.This examination is conducted for getting eligibility of lectureship or assistant professorship.So that the candidates can get in to the Aided or Private or Government colleges/universities or else in the various Institutions.

You can various books such as Arya publications,kalyani publications,”Arihant publications”,S.Chand publications,Pradeep publications and TMH and more.So you may go for the Arihant publications for better scoring.If you get selected in the KSET Examination then you will be governed by the rules and regulations for the lecturer recruitment.You first and foremost thing must follow is getting down the Syllabus of the KSET examination.

Another important get the Pattern of the exam,so that you can yourself choose the subjects wise and divide them into the toughest and easier part.So that you start preparation from the good number of months.So that you can first try to cover the toughest part and anyways you can easily complete the easier part schedule with in even less time.Before going for the examination you can revise the syllabus you gathered.Also another important factor is Time management,based on which you can divide the sections in the pattern and there by proceed further according to that.Try to solve as many model papers as you can to avoid ambiguity.
5th April 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have a syllabus of KSET exam is general knowledge ,film studies,current affair, drawing skill,creativity. i want to know the pattern of paper
13th December 2016, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

I am student of history i don't know the which book refers to prepare the kset exam sir plz sir help me
12th September 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for KSET exam and I want to know which all books should be referred for Life science paper 1 & 3 exams and also for paper 1
9th April 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I'm shilpa my question is how to prepare csir-ugc mathematics set exam &how to distribute the time for each concept(time management)
5th September 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing kset my optional subject is women studies, please insist me which are books are there in kannada medium for women studies. Thank you
27th July 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to priper kset my optional subject physical education esy methods
14th September 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am history subject in Kannada medium please tell me which author book refer
28th September 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi How to prepare 1st paper for kest exam (karnataka)?
3rd October 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which of the books are good in kannada medium for 1st paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?