6th July 2023, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I am doing first year ME(vlsi), I am eligible for SLET or not?

I am doing first year ME(vlsi), I am eligible for SLET or not?

14th July 2023, 07:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am doing first year ME(vlsi), I am eligible for SLET or not?

No, you are not eligible to appear for SLET if you are currently doing your first year ME(vlsi).

The eligibility criteria for SLET:-
The candidate must have a Master's degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.

The State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is a state-level exam conducted by various state governments to assess the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in state universities and

However, if you are currently doing your first year ME(vlsi), you can start preparing for SLET in advance. You can find a lot of study material online and in libraries. You can also take practice tests to get a feel for the type of questions that will be asked on the exam.

Once you have completed your ME(vlsi) degree, you will be eligible to appear for SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?