11th September 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?

Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc. in Food Processing Technology in 2010 and now I am interested in doing PhD in this field. Sir, I will be grateful to you if you provide me the informations about the institutions where I can continue my study.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  2. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  3. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  4. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  5. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  8. Procedure for admission in PhD(Food Technology)? Colleges offering this course?
  9. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission in BSc food processing technology in BIT Mesra after passing 12th with 51% aggregate?
  11. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology? -- [New]
  12. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  13. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  14. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  15. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  16. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
11th September 2014, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?

You can pursue Ph.D in Food Technology from following Universities in India.

1. Punjab Agricultural University, College of Agriculture, Ludhiana (Punjab) Punjab Agricultural University , Ludhiana (Ludhiana Dist.) - 141004

2. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) Kukatpally , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500085

3. Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar (Gujarat) Vallabh Vidyanagar (Anand Dist.) - 388120

For getting admission in top Universities you have to pass entrance examination. Also admission is given on the basis of CSIR NET and GATE score. Hence, if you have these scores then definitely you can apply for admission into Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?