1st September 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 years model question papers of CSIR NET JRF Mathematical Science?

Hello,
sir/mam
i am vaishali . i want to prepare myself for ugc csir net jrf exams ,i need last five years model question papers of mathematical science (all three parts) with full solved answer .please send this papers on my email id ([email protected]) as soon as possible.

Thanks $ Regards
Vaishali

15th September 2014, 02:17 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years model question papers of CSIR NET JRF Mathematical Science?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CSIR NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences exam in this post for your reference. Try to understand the pattern and type of questions which are followed for the exam and prepare for them accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy it online.

To know more about the exam visit the official website - http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip CSIR_Mathematical_Sciences.zip(2.47 MB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf CSIR_Mathematical_Sciences_syllabus.pdf(270.6 KB, 226 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?