23rd August 2011, 07:09 PM
2701bagi

Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC NET for Life Sciences and their solutions?

i want to get and download previous question papers of csir ugc net for life sciences and their solutions if possible.

Related Questions:
30th August 2011, 06:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC NET for Life Sciences and their solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2701bagi View Post
i want to get and download previous question papers of csir ugc net for life sciences and their solutions if possible.
If you need The Previous Year Paper of CSIR NET Examination, Then Please don not worry Because here i am Uploading some few CSIR NET Life Science Paper, So please check these Papers and try to solve them to crack the CSIR NET Examination.

CSIR NET Life Science Paper Download -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-NETPaperJune-2008.pdf(257.7 KB, 1347 views)
File Type: pdf ifasmodel.pdf(265.8 KB, 882 views)
File Type: pdf LifeModelPAPER1.pdf(127.5 KB, 779 views)
File Type: pdf solvedcsirmodelpaper.pdf(896.7 KB, 1833 views)
File Type: pdf DECEMBER2008ExaminationPAPER2.pdf(133.1 KB, 919 views)
4th October 2011, 06:20 PM
abhinav purohit

Default Re: Previous years question papers of CSIR UGC NET for Life Sciences and their solutions?

hello ! please send me solved papers of csir net exam lifesciences
17th November 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,, please send life science model paper with answer keys
29th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me some csir life scince books n any gud coaching center
5th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

how to write a answer in ugc net exam
10th December 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

plz send me pattern of exam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2701bagi View Post
14th December 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,, please send life science model paper with answer keys and suggest some good books
15th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me solved papers of csir net exam lifesciences
6th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me csir old question papers of life sciences
12th April 2012, 10:01 PM
tameen

thank u very much
13th April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know all information about csir entrance dates, results, syllabus,model papers regularly so can u plz send to me all informations regularly to my mail id.
14th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

Some Link are :-
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/general-discussion/43770d1314706484-previous-years-question-papers-csir-ugc-net-life-sciences-their-solutions-csir-netpaperjune-2008.pdf

All The Best.
1st May 2012, 07:59 PM
jigmet lamo jigmet

sir, plz send me solve question paper of csir ugc net life science 18th december 2011
23rd October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

plz send model question paper with answer for csir life science and teach me how to clear
23rd February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir I want previous year question papers of rslet exam of chemical science with solved if possible.
please send me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?