19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

I am planning to do a PhD in Botany program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the duration of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the duration and also the latest syllabus of this PhD program.

22nd August 2019, 08:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

PhD in Botany is a 3 year duration course. This course is the study of plants and how they survive and interact with other living and nonliving components of the environment. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Research Methodology
Research Proposal
Recent advances in Plant Physiology
Recent Advances in Mycology and Plant Pathology
Taxonomy, Biodiversity & Conservation
Recent advances in Ecology
Trends in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?