5th January 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Anderson Higher Secondary School, Upper New Nongston?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Anderson Higher Secondary School, Upper New Nongston offers Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

11th January 2019, 07:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Anderson Higher Secondary School, Upper New Nongston?

Anderson Higher Secondary School, Upper New Nongston does provide education only upper primary level (class 6th to 8th). The school is a Co-Educational private school.

andersonschool.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?