21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

List of distance universities offering PhD in Painting

Hello Sir, I am postgraduate in Painting. I have done postgraduation about 2 years ago. Now I want to join PhD program but through distance.I am interested to do PhD in Painting. So, kindly tell me some distance universities who has good and valuable for doing PhD course in same field.

Related Questions:
  1. List regular and distance education universities for MFA (Painting) course?
  2. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Painting in India
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. List of universities offering distance PhD in Astrology?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. List of universities offering distance PhD(Chemistry) in India
  9. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  10. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  11. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in Tourism
  13. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  15. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering distance PhD in Physics in India
  17. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in Economics?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Total Quality Management via distance mode of education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?