13th July 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Education) in Kolkata? Procedure to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female candidate and I am studying MEd course in Kolkata. Can you let me know about the universities in Kolkata which provides PhD in Education course? And also let me know about the procedure for securing admission.

14th July 2019, 06:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Education) in Kolkata? Procedure to secure admission?

List of universities offering Ph.D. (Education) in Kolkata

** Jadavpur University
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road
Kolkata, West Bengal

** Rabindra Bharati University
56-A, B.T. Road
Kolkata, West Bengal

** University of Calcutta
Senate House, 87/1 College Street
Kolkata, West Benga

In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed a Master degree with at least 55% from a recognized university and qualified in the entrance examination with a good score. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the university.
15th July 2019, 12:15 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Education) in Kolkata? Procedure to secure admission?

List of universities offers Ph.D (Education )in kolkata :

>>University of kolkata

>>University of Calicutt

>>Jadavpur university

>>Rabindrabharati.university

>>St Xavier's college ,kolkata

>>Sumangal college of business administration

Admission will be based on admission test conducted by college or university independently .

Like jadavpur university is conducting specific ph d admission test in the way of written examination and interview.

In the same way different colleges will have different selection process for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?