13th July 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Hindi) if secure 50% in MA?

Hi friends, I am pursuing MA in Hindi and I want to do PhD program. I want to know that if I get only 50% marks in my MA then I will be eligible to study PhD in Hindi? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Hindi) if secure 50% in MA?

In order to get admission in Ph.D. (Hindi) course, the candidate has to score at least 55% marks in your post graduation course. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Ph.D. (Hindi) course after completing 50% in MA. Also, you have to score good marks in the UGC NET to get admission in a good college for the admission of Ph.D. (Hindi) course.
15th July 2019, 12:31 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Hindi) if secure 50% in MA?

No you are not eligible to apply for Ph.D in hindi with your percentage. As you must score minimum 55% of marks in your post gradution.

For more details you can go through the following details

1.You must have completed post graduation with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

2.should have written any of the below entrance exams.

CVVET

NET

JRF

SLET

3.There by Interview conducted by college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?