10th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Environment Management) in India? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello everyone, I want to know that is Environment Management in PhD available in any university in India. If yes, then which are the universities? What are there eligibility criteria for admission?

9th December 2018, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Environment Management) in India? Eligibility to get admission?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one college that offers this PhD in Environment Management course in India. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the College - Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya

Name of the Course - PhD in Environment Management

Ph. No: 0755 249 1052

Address: Sector H, Rajharsh Colony, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462042

In order to be eligible, you must have done Master's Degree in Environmental Sciences or in its concerned field in order to be eligible for pursuing this course. Besides this, you must have cleared entrance examination conducted by that concerned university or college.
27th June 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Environment Management) in India? Eligibility to get admission?

I am mba marketing and human resources. I want phd in environment management it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?