4th August 2017, 06:03 PM
Prernamahajan

Procedure to get NET certificate of joint CSIR-UGC NET last year?

Sir, I have qualified Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam 18th Dec last year in subject physical sciences for lectureship in my third semester. At that time I had not completed my MSc. For such candidates, there was notification in the concerned site that they have to send their documents after the completion of masters. I completed my MSc in May present year and got my mark-sheet in June present year. Then in June, I sent all the relevant documents and MSc mark sheet in June to CSIR complex, library avenue, Pusa, NeW Delhi.After some days , there was another notification , that for the candidates whose roll no is in pages from 6 to 19 of the result are advised not to send the documents to CSIR complex and their certificates will b given by UGC and, they should contact to Head, UGC net bureau, south complex, Benito, Juarez Marg, New Delhi . I searched for the contacts in websites but they don't pick the phone or mostly numbers are engaged. I tried a lot of times but in vain.Now u are my last option to get help. Please reply sir and tell me how to get my net certificate. I humbly request you to guide me, .
My details are:

# My Roll no is on page 14 of the result which is between pages 6 to 19. it means my certificate would be given by UGC.
# Name - Prerna
#Roll no - 520166
# Name of the exam - Joint CSIR-UGC Net, Dec 18, 2016
# Date of exam - 18 Dec 2016
# Center of exam - GCW Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, (J&K)
# Result - qualified for lectureship
# Total marks - 72
# Rank - 59
# Percentage of marks scored - 36%
# Date of birth - 29/06/1994

9th August 2017, 03:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get NET certificate of joint CSIR-UGC NET last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prernamahajan View Post
Sir, I have qualified Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam 18th Dec last year in subject physical sciences for lectureship in my third semester. At that time I had not completed my MSc. For such candidates, there was notification in the concerned site that they have to send their documents after the completion of masters. I completed my MSc in May present year and got my mark-sheet in June present year. Then in June, I sent all the relevant documents and MSc mark sheet in June to CSIR complex, library avenue, Pusa, NeW Delhi.After some days , there was another notification , that for the candidates whose roll no is in pages from 6 to 19 of the result are advised not to send the documents to CSIR complex and their certificates will b given by UGC and, they should contact to Head, UGC net bureau, south complex, Benito, Juarez Marg, New Delhi . I searched for the contacts in websites but they don't pick the phone or mostly numbers are engaged. I tried a lot of times but in vain.Now u are my last option to get help. Please reply sir and tell me how to get my net certificate. I humbly request you to guide me, .
My details are:

# My Roll no is on page 14 of the result which is between pages 6 to 19. it means my certificate would be given by UGC.
# Name - Prerna
#Roll no - 520166
# Name of the exam - Joint CSIR-UGC Net, Dec 18, 2016
# Date of exam - 18 Dec 2016
# Center of exam - GCW Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, (J&K)
# Result - qualified for lectureship
# Total marks - 72
# Rank - 59
# Percentage of marks scored - 36%
# Date of birth - 29/06/1994
Candidate you can download e - certificate from UGC website. Candidate follow the below written steps and you can download your certificate:-

1). As first step open you internet browser and open website as www.ugcnetonline.in. You see the login screen as you see below:-

2). After filling your details you are able to download your certificate.

3). Now you see next screen click on download e-certificate button here.

4). Now you are able to directly open or download your e-certificate.

5). If the download file ask for password then fill first four letters of your name (in capital letter) and your date of birth in DD/MM/YY format.

6). Your e-certificate looks like.

I hope information provided you is helpful for you.
14th May 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get NET certificate of joint CSIR-UGC NET last year?

What is the procedure by student who qualified for lectureship for getting csir net certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?