21st July 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have PhD Degree for becoming a Commerce Lecturer? How can I get PhD(Commerce) admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Sir, what qualification is required to become a Lecturer of Commerce? Is PhD mandatory? If yes, then what I have to do for securing an admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University for the PhD Commerce program?

7th June 2021, 01:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to have PhD Degree for becoming a Commerce Lecturer? How can I get PhD(Commerce) admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

To become a lecturer you need to have a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university plus you need to clear the NET examination which is conducted by UGC. If you wish to become a professor in college/universities then you are also required to do specialization that is MPhil or PhD in that field.

To get the admission of PhD in Commerce at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of an entrance test followed by counseling which is conducted by the university. The candidate can apply online through the university website by filling the form and submitting the online fee with scanned documents. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dhsgsu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?