4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University for PhD program in Disciplines of Forensic Sciences? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  15. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
8th July 2018, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

In order to apply for admission to the Ph.D(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, you must hold a Master’s degree in the Forensic Sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PC candidates).

For admission to the Ph.D programmes*Dr. Hari Singh Gour University conducts Entrance Exam I.e. "PHDET". Candidates who will obtain 50% marks in the PHDET, will be called for interview.

Candidates who have qualified*UGC-NET(including JRF),*UGC-CSIR NET*(including JRF) will be exempted from appearing in the PHDET. They will be directly called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?