13th October 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?

Hi, Can any one tell me where i can find old year's computersceince entrance exams papers of Osmania and HCU of PHD..!! if you have them,I would be really greatfull toyou if you can provide taht to me..

Thanks.

2nd November 2014, 01:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?

Osmania University (OU) and Hyderabad Central University (HCU) conduct PhD entrance Examinations for all fields. PhD in computer Science in either OU or HCU is a good choice.

Syllabus:

• Algorithms
• Compiler Design
• Operating Systems
• Networking
• Switching Theory and Logic Design and more.

Please, find attached previous year’s papers that would help you in performing well in PhD entrance Examination in OU and HCU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phd-computersc.pdf(778.2 KB, 618 views)
File Type: doc phd-computer.doc(1.75 MB, 414 views)
19th February 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?

Please can any one can tell me where I can find old years pharmaceutical science enterance exam papers of osmania phd hyderabad..
1st December 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi all I have 5 years of teaching experience and would like to pursue my PhD in computer science, I stay in hyderabad... Would like to know which universities are good choice...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?