11th June 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Information Technology is possible for me? Will I get government college job after that?

i am mohamed sathik from tamilnadu i complete m.sc(IT) after complete b.com(ca) now i want do phd in information technology if is it possible after phd can i got goverment college job please guide me mail id [email protected]

7th May 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Information Technology is possible for me? Will I get government college job after that?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D in information technology branch based on your M.Sc IT degree. Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in your post graduation.

For getting a government college job, you need to crack NET/SET. Selection will be on the basis of academic credentials and performance in the interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?