4th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?

Done my M.Sc in bioinformatics from distance education now want to pursue phd in molecular science or immunology but without leaving my job working at tata memorial hosp.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  2. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  3. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  4. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  5. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  6. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  7. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  8. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  9. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  10. Chances of getting a job in India after Ph.D admission in Microbiology in Texas A&M University?
  11. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  12. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  13. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  14. How can I do PhD in Urdu through distance education?
  15. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  17. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  18. Admission in m.sc in microbiology by distance education? colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2018, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?

On the basis of M.Sc bioinformatics, you can only apply for admission in same stream for your Ph.D programme. You can't get admission in microbiology and immunology stream.

If you have experience of teaching the same subject for 5 years or working in the same field, then only you can apply for admission. Selection is based on performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?