4th April 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?

Hello, I have completed M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, now I am working for a college. I want to do part time PhD in same stream. Should I do it in distance mode or regular mode? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  5. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  6. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  7. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  8. List of universities to do Ph.D through distance and regular mode?
  9. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  10. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  12. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  13. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  14. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  15. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  16. List of universities which offers Ph.D in distance mode?
  17. Is it valuable to study distance PhD in Chemistry for a postgraduate?
  18. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?