2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

PhD Research Topics for Microbiology and Zoology

Hello, I am doing M.Phil in Microbiology. I also did my M.Phil in Zoology. So, I would like to know about the research topic if I do PhD in any of these 2 subjects. I want to know PhD research topics for Microbiology and Zoology which is must to do in PhD?

1st November 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD Research Topics for Microbiology and Zoology

What types of work or thesis I should go through as completed MSc in microbiology and going to join PhD in zoology? Any thesis related to zoology correlate to microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD? 3 7th November 2022 02:28 PM
Procedure to get admission in part time PhD English course at Andhra University? Maximum duration of part time PhD course? 1 16th August 2017 02:51 PM
Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? 1 10th April 2016 11:00 PM
How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time? 0 13th September 2015 04:17 PM