13th October 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Lecturer with PhD(Mathematics) program of Arunachal University of Studies?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Mathematics) from Arunachal University of Studies then is it possible to become a Lecturer or not? Please let me know that can I become a Lecturer or not? Thank you!

19th August 2022, 12:34 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with PhD(Mathematics) program of Arunachal University of Studies?

Yes, you can become a lecturer with PhD Mathematics at Arunachal University of Studies.

The admission procedure to study PhD Mathematics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
20th August 2022, 08:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with PhD(Mathematics) program of Arunachal University of Studies?

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Mathematics.

Yes, After PhD Mathematics you can be become a Lecturer, Professor ,Loan Officer and Accountant etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?