27th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

For studying PhD in Inorganic Chemistry, I have to appear in entrance exam of the entire chemistry subject?

Dear Friends,
I am interested in doing PhD in Inorganic Chemistry. Do I need to take entrance exam in that part or to take entrance exam in entire Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  6. What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  7. How to overcome trobules in Inorganic Chemistry in 12th class?
  8. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  9. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope?
  10. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the Chemistry subject pattern followed in the GRE exam?
  12. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  16. IIT JAM Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
2nd April 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For studying PhD in Inorganic Chemistry, I have to appear in entrance exam of the entire chemistry subject?

If you can qualify UGC NET in chemistry then you don't need to appear for any other entrance exam for Ph.D admission. You can also clear CSIR NET chemical sciences paper.

You need to prepared according to the syllabus of chemistry subject. It will involve questions related to every topic which is related to chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?