22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Statistics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Statistics) course which is available in Central University of Tamil Nadu. Can any of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?

23rd August 2022, 08:10 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Statistics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and UGC CSIR NET after qualifying these entrance exam you will get a stipend to study PhD Statistics at Central University of Tamil Nadu.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
24th August 2022, 10:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Statistics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

For the first two years, there will be a monthly stipend of 31,000 plus an annual contingency of 10,000 plus the standard house rent allowance. After making sufficient progress, it is upgraded in accordance with the funding agency's standards.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:
https://cutn.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?