26th April 2021, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Mathematics) course which is available in Central University of Tamil Nadu. Can any of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?

27th April 2021, 12:11 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Yes, It is possible to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu.

If you could secure admission, you will surely get stipend of Rs. 28000 per month.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://cutn.ac.in/
29th April 2021, 03:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Yes, the scholarship will offer for poverty line students. It must require bona-fide certificate. They will give up-to Rs. 25,000/- as scholarship.

For further details you can Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?