15th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?

Hello all,
I've finished my MCA and then B.Ed.
Now I would like to do PhD in Child Psychology.
Is it possible for me to get admission and doing
PhD in Child Psychology?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Psychology for MCA final year student?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?
  4. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to do Ph.D after completing MCA?
  7. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  10. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  11. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  12. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  13. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  14. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after MCA with less than 60% marks in Graduation and intermediate?
  18. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
10th May 2015, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?

You must have a Master's degree in the same field or its closely related field to become eligible for Ph.D admission. You have done Master's in Computer Applications and you are thinking of joining Ph.D in Child Psychology which is not possible in India because both of them are completely different field.

Therefore, you can apply for Ph.D admission in Computer Applications only. There is a eligibility criteria for Child Psychology Ph.D and you don't meet that requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?